Me+My World

Me+My World
RoyTan My Love

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My life

Life is really unpredictable
I've always thought maybe, just maybe...there is no tomorrow
Well, that's just my stupid imagination
A friend of mine once told me...
You cant depend on life
It's not gonna be as you wanted
well surely he was right
I really thought me and my boyfriend was gonna break up like way before (around 4 months ago)
I guess I was wrong...REALLY wrong
I can't dream about tomorrow
but I can surely dream about yesterday
when you weren't made
when you were still talking to me like nothing happened
I love yesturday
I love the past
but im sure I'll love tomorrow even more
Let see-
so somehow, some friends of mine predicted we only last for 2 months
We (Roy Tan and I) have prove them wrong
I don't care what people say about us
Because we are who we are
we don't give a crap about what you think alright
all that matters is you know who you love~~
NIGHTTIEES <3

2 comments:

  1. dingdong. i replied your comment on the cbox dy x)


    no one can tell us "no tomorrow" except ourselves. hahaa. and you should have positive attitude or else you will lots of joy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ok thanks :) i just came back on thinking i havent posted anything for awhile might as well post something :) thanks qiaoyi, really apreciate that comment

    ReplyDelete