Me+My World

Me+My World
RoyTan My Love

Thursday, December 1, 2011

hmmm....

❤❤❤❤❤



so how long has it been...

just few more days till 8 month anniversary with my boyfriend...

am i feeling proud or happy?

i don't feel much

maybe cuz he doesn't find it how wonderful this 8 months has been so i feel the same

he tells me stuff that makes me cry in a happy way not often

but i can see he truely loves me

but am i feeling the same way still?

i feel like my head will explode

sometimes he says all those sweet words to me when i dont say anything

normally im the one saying sweet words and phrases to him

now we swope over?

but thats a good thing to me

now i can feel some love...i mean much more love around him

i love you Roy Tan <3

your always my angel from above




❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment