Me+My World

Me+My World
RoyTan My Love

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Past 9 Months

During this 9 months I've been taught to be mature, scared of being hurt, hurted and happiness was brought into my life once again.
but this 9 days...
I've been hurt badly
I've cried like a devil
and I've been scared of losing you
I can really say I'm in a competition of getting you right now
Seeing messages between you and her makes me feel like the third one now
you and her chat like couples
when you and I chat like friends
if this is really what you like better I rather just let you two be
as long as your happy that way
I'd do anything you say
but what do I get for return??
PAIN
I don't have to guts to tell you this because I'm afraid you'd leave me
I don't wanna be left here alone with fear about not being to be able to see the smile of you anymore
When I see you smile, I find myself stuck in heaven
but now I can only see your smile around your friends and talking to her
You used to get sad when I'm sad but what happen to that?
Now the only time your sad is when I make you mad or seeing her sad
even though you might not love me like you used to anymore
I'd still love you until the day i die
I Love You Roy Tan
Please love me again

No comments:

Post a Comment